Monday, April 5, 2010

Marianne and Shaun

So I decided that I should start getting myself out and networking so my first step is to start a blog. Hopefully you all will enjoy my posts. Anyways, this weekend I got a fabulous opportunity to shoot with my favorite photographer, Krystal Muellenberg, to test the waters of the wedding photography. I had a great time and turns out I got some pretty good pictures while I was at it. These are 11 of my favorite shots of the day. Thanks again to Krystal for letting me shoot with you. And a special thanks to Marianne and Shaun who graciously included me in their wedding. Enjoy the pictures..
















5 comments:

  1. bekah! they are SO lovely! You did an amazing job! do you mind if I put a link on my facebook page so if Marianne looks she can see them? Thanks so much for coming with me! AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great shots! You did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beka you are wonderful!! I love these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT JOB Bekah...
    Karen Carr (krystal's momma)

    ReplyDelete