Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Out for the winter

Wow. October 16th. I have definitely been slacking! Guess I'm just going to jump right back in. I haven't been up to much. I am still currently working at Walmart; however, I am now a customer service manager and I am also over department 82 which is impulse buying such as the candy and the front registers. So come to Villa Park, IL and help me out cause I know everyone love the candy bars up front. It's kind of a mess right now so that will be keeping me busy. Ryan and I moved into a new place. It is a 3 bedroom townhouse with a huge kitchen and bathroom! Loving it! I don't have enough furniture to fill it yet, but I'm still in the progress of convincing my husband we need a king size bed. I think it is almost working.

On a more fun note. Two of mine and Ryan's best friends are getting married in just 10 days! WOO!! So we will be making a long 10 hour drive down to Arkansas! I'm even more excited because I am getting to photograph their wedding. You will see pictures soon. I will try to have them up fast since I've been out for the winter. Not too much longer until my BEST friend Brandy Jane gets married as well! I will not be photographing her wedding because I will be in it. But you better believe I will have my camera. Almost like I'm photographing it. Well Thanks for reading and I will try my hardest to keep up with this! Maybe I will post pictures I never showed anyone. Check back tomorrow! I think I know just the pictures to show you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment