Saturday, June 5, 2010

Anniversary

Wow! This year has gone by so fast! It is my anniversary today. My husband and I have been married for exactly one year. Seems so weird to have been married for that long. I'm sure five years will come sooner than I think as well. Not much has happened this year. We still live in the small, overpriced apartment in Schaumburg, IL. Ryan is still an assistant manager at Walmart. (hopefully that will change in August) I am still in school at Harrington College of design. (That will change in August :) ) No children yet. (not even a puppy) Just one year happier as a couple. For those of you who don't know, Ryan and I met at walmart. Ryan was an department manager over pets and I was a cashier. One of my friends, Blake, was also one of his associates. Everyday Blake would come up to me and say, "What are you doing tonight?" and I would reply nothing. Then Blake would say, "Well then you are going to go out with my department manager." Of course I always said no. One day I got a text message from Ryan and we began to talk. And the rest is history from there. I'm so glad that I became part of the Pollock family. I love Ryan very much and am excited to see where a new year takes us.

















2 comments:

  1. SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!!! So glad you posted all the pics of you two! I love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has formed a special union in you two. My prayer is that you will continue to grow closer and closer each day, month, years!!! You two look so happy together and it joys my heart. Ryan, remember what I shared with you " tell her you love her everyday" Beka - " be a strong help mate, help Ryan all you can" I'm very proud of both of you and love you both very much!

    ReplyDelete