Saturday, June 19, 2010

Swimming

Today, Ryan and I had day off together and we spent the day just enjoying each others company. We made sandwiches for lunch and watch a baseball game on tv. Then we ran around getting gifts for our wonderful fathers. When we got home from that we finally went swimming in the pool at our apartment complex. We have lived here for a year and a half and just now went swimming in the pools for the very first time. We met this really nice family. There was a little boy, who was also named Ryan, who we had "holding our breath" contest with. My Ryan won of course. We are now grilling up some brats and watching baseball highlights from the day. As promised, I took some pictures last night during the storm, but I didn't get any good lightening pictures. I did get one picture I liked so here that is. Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment