Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Chicago Trip

So yesterday my cool younger brother, David, and I went down town Chicago and had a photo adventure. Got some sweet landscape pictures and also some letter pictures. We started out at my older brother's house, rode the CTA to grand and ate at portillo's. Had a yummy chocolate cake shake. Then walked down the river walk all the way to millennium park. Got to stick our feet in the water in the garden at the park. Had great day today so here are the pictures.


























2 comments:

  1. Once again...Great Job! Love the little kids. They are so cute! I have to say my favorite might just be the bee you captured on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment once before and had much difficulty with this program taking it.
    Wanted to tell you how much I enjoy how your capture your adventures in your photos. I look forward to seeing where you have been and what vantage point that you saw it from.
    Thanks for sharing your pics.

    ReplyDelete