Friday, June 11, 2010

Date Day

Today my husband and I spent the day together. We first went to a job interview for me at the walmart in Villa Park. (I get so bored with no school 6 of the 7 days so need to find something to do) After that we went and had lunch at On The Boarder since we had been craving Mexican like crazy!! We then went to the mall to go to a movie, but we had a whole 2 hours before it started, so we walked around the mall for a bit. When it finally got around 1:30 we went over to get our tickets and we had a left over gift card from christmas so it only cost us $5.50 to go to the movie! Woo! We went to see Iron man 2. It was a great movie (minus the teenagers that kept walking in and out of the movie every 10 minutes) until the last 5 minutes. The movie theater cut the movie off then turned it back on, but when it came back on it had no sound. So we ended up missing the end of the movie. When we were leaving, all of us who were watching the movie asked to see the manager and he ended up giving us a free movie pass because of the issue. We ended up getting to see Iron man 2 with out the last 5 minutes and now we get to have another date night next week! I think missing the last 5 minutes was worth getting a free movie! And we only paid $5 in the first place! $5 for two movies, four movie tickets!! Can't get better than that. But the day got better! We got to get Coldstone ice cream! It was extremely good (and it reminding me of you brandy!) We are now sitting down on the couch watching the Boston Philly game on our tv! What a great day!

Remember to check out my website at rebekahpollock.com

Please let me know what you think of the new look of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment